Advanced biofuels may include:
- Ethanol from biomass
- Biodiesel (methyl esters)
- Green diesel (hydroprocessed)
- Pyrolysis oil
- Fischer Tropsch bio-derived diesel
- Bio-derived synthetic paraffinic kerosene (bio jet fuel)
- Biomass-based dimethyl ether
- Renewable diesel (thermal depolymerization)
- Green gasoline
- And more!
Presentation ideas may be related to production, operations, R&D, project development, finance, business, feedstock development, resource analysis, environmental performance or any other topic pertaining to the commercialization of advanced biofuels.
Abstracts will be reviewed by a steering committee of qualified industry professionals between January 12 and January 22. Abstract acceptance and rejection e-mails will be delivered on or before January 29, 2010. The preliminary agenda will be posted on or before February 15, 2010, and the final agenda will be posted on or before March 15, 2010.